It is very easy to see how investors respond to companies with talented CFOs no matter which industry you look at. They usually show their confidence towards these companies by giving increased financial windfall.
But while investors can reward companies for a job well done, they can also punish them severely for having an unacceptable performance. For example, if a CFO makes a faux-pas, it can easily make investors go to another direction and lose their confidence in both the company and the CFO.
With that said, here are the attributes we believe that you should look for in a great CFO:
- Has a clear vision of how the market works
- Creates and expounds on valuable key metrics that are helpful
- Knows exactly what the business or industry is all about
- Can identify and analyze opportunities despite their ambiguities
- Tackles risks with courage and cautiousness
- Knows how investors think and act
Looking to hire a great CFO for your company? Let’s talk and find out how we can help you today.